Start-up business services is a collaborative approach to business advice, services and support for start-ups and small businesses. Our aim is to help our clients avoid the potential pitfall of starting a new business venture, and provide the support required for them to successfully grow their businesses.
Specifically we can help with the following:
- Advice as to which type of structure to use for your business (i.e. partnership, sole trader or limited company)
- Formation of Limited Company or Limited Liability Partnership
- Registration of PAYE scheme and VAT with HMRC
- Preparation of a business plan, Cash Flow projections, budgets and trading forecasts
- Assessing the finance requirements, advice on the best source of finance and drawing up the necessary proposals
- Dealing with company secretarial issues